Sunday, December 13, 2009

We have school pictures tomorow I need somthing that will get ride of a sudden break out of acne & piples.?

I usually have acne around my nose and around my hair line I usually can keep that under control but know it is on my cheeks and for head please help im desperateWe have school pictures tomorow I need somthing that will get ride of a sudden break out of acne %26amp; piples.?
The best way to cure acne in such a short time period is definetly NOT through a medicated cream or lotion-those things usually contain hydroxyquinone and a lot of benzyl monoether, they might reduce your acne for a day but will cause many more harmful effects later on. I know this because I'm a pharmacist, but I managed to take a look at one acne cure that managed to pass the hammer of most clinical trials, which proves to cure acne within 20 hours, three days for the most severe cases but those are entirely too rare. You might like to see it over here http://offto.net/permacure/We have school pictures tomorow I need somthing that will get ride of a sudden break out of acne %26amp; piples.?
Okay, i don't know much about this but i am pretty good at maintaining my face to be as smooth as a babies bottom! Also, nothing can get rid of it over night, but my method may reduce it.





First of all, don't painfully wash your face, just nicely clean it with a warm towel.





Then in a bowl, mix these ingredients:





crushed up aspirin (crush into powder)


Toothpaste


contents in a tea bag


warm water to make paste


Baking soda





Its okay if you don't have all ingerdients ^





Make a paste out of those ingredients and put it on your acne. It will burn badly, and make it very red, but that will go away.





So after you put on the paste, leave it there for 5 minutes.


Then wash it off with warm water.


Then wet a tea bag and blot your acne with it, it cools the burn down.








This is reduce your acne, but not make it disapeer! Also try going to the local ';cvs'; to pick us some noxema, that works good also.





Tahnks
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin