Friday, December 11, 2009

How do u get ride of your fear of death, beside faith?

i have a serious fear of dying. i was not like that at all but i heard a story of a person and the way he died, it was from a heart stroke, and from that day, ( 4 years ago) even if i got dizzy i think that i will die. every one is getting annoyed by me and i'm hating my self this way, now i think if i really got sick no one will beleive me. i tryed to forget and get back to the old me which is strong and careless but i just dont know how!!!How do u get ride of your fear of death, beside faith?
To get rid of your fear of death you have to understand the real meaning of death. Unfortunately the most common explanations are not very convincing for the man of this century. They were probably sufficient for people living centuries ago. But here is an explanation that may help.


All of us had to die before being born into this physical world. So we all, without exception, come from another world totally different from the physical world in which we live now.


This is an irrefutable truth independent of our personal beliefs.


We had to die to the ';womb world'; in order to be born into the physical world.


Death is a relative word that means change. We go from one dimension of existence into a higher form of existence. Or in a symbolic language from one world to a higher world. At each transition we have to change, or die, in the ordinary language.


People who cease to have a physical existence continue to live but in a higher dimension, unknown to us for a very good reason.


That good reason can be the subject of a whole new question.


This may sound too complex or esoteric but it is simple and an example will clarify it.


When we were in the womb of our mother we were in another world. We were living in a physiological world. It was completely different from this physical world.


When we abandoned the womb world (died to the womb world) and were born into the physical world, we didn't ';go'; to any other place. We stayed in the same place. We came into a new and higher dimension of existence, the physical world.


Similarly when we abandon the physical world we continue our existence in a more evolved or higher dimension that is not physical but spiritual.


So the next world is not a ';place'; where we will be going to. It is here. But in another dimension unknown to us, just as the physical world was unknown to the fetus.


Death does not exist even in the physical sense because all the atoms of our body continue to exist in some other form


Now the purpose of the physiological world -the womb world- was to develop eyes, ears, lungs, feet, hands and brains that were of no use in that environment. Their necessity became apparent in the following world, this physical world.


The purpose of the physical world in which we live now, is to develop moral virtues and to put them to the service of mankind. The usefulness of the effort of polishing our character and acquiring moral virtues will become apparent in the other dimensions of life which are not material but spiritual.


Progress continues in all the worlds and is not limited to this physical world.


To conclude death has been wrongly interpreted during the infancy of humanity as non existence. There are many things in our modern world that we can not see or touch but in which we believe. Gravity, waves, etc.. are classical examplesHow do u get ride of your fear of death, beside faith?
Dear I live all by myself with not girlfriend and no wife so if something were to happen to me no one would find out.


Now my parents do live right up the road from me but they are getting old and when they pass from this life to the next there will be no one to check up on me to see if I am okay.


Some years back seven to be exactly I have pretty much lost my fear of dieing.


Here is a Scripture verus to remember that can help you overcome your fear.


For God has not given us a spirit of fear but of love and power and a sound mind. 2 Timothy chapter 1 verus 7
Face your fear...


Learn everything about stroke signs etc..


see where you fit in the risk group..


Be greatful you have a mind that can read these facts and know probally it wont happen to you!
It's quite simple really...you say besides faith which really means that you don't have faith. When you have faith...you don't fear death, in fact you take comfort in knowing that when you die, you will be okay, out of pain, no worries, loved, and in paradise. Strengthen your faith and you will not feel that dreaded feeling.
We all are concerned with what we have not yet experienced. Jesus says that perfect love removes fear. He came to the earth as a man. Lived, suffered death and rose from that death, so that you can live forever. Sure, you will die physically but, your body is not really you. Your physical body is borrowed from God for your existence on this earth much like an ';earth suit';. Colossians 3:1-4





Please read 1 John Chapters 4 and 5 and talk to God about your feelings. He loves you so much and cares. May God bless and comfort you as you began to become closer to His Son, Jesus.





My prayer for you: Father, I come before you to lift up your child, Gracey. Please comfort her with your love and give her the peace that passes understanding. In Your precious Son, Jesus' name. Amen.
what about dying are you afraid of....need to look into that and go from there
Sounds as if you're not so much afraid of death itself, but in the manner in which you could potentially die. You're afraid of pain.


Death is just a natural part of life, and most of us won't succumb to it without some amount of discomfort or pain. Just remember that you can, and will, handle it when that day comes. In the meantime, forget about it!
The Buddhist concepts of death and dying gave me a wholesome, proper perspective, and the apprehensions, fears about death were slowly


dissolved. Currently I have No fear of death, whatsoever. I will someday die a very peaceful, happy death, because I now have


the correct perception of death.
First off I am going to go out on a limb and say that at some point in everyones life they face the fear of dying. What is important is to work through it and not let it consume you and your life; unfortunately it sounds like it has consumed yours. I got rid of my fear of death by sitting down one day and figuring out why I was afraid of it, I came up with a few reasons- I didn't know what would happen after death, I didn't like the idea that I would probably have no control over when I would die, I like my life on earth and I don't want it to end, the list goes on and is different for different people. After I looked at why I was so afraid of dying I realized that I had no control over death and that I was sick of it having so much control over me, one day I will die and I don't know when it is but I am not going to worry about it; I guess slowly I just came to cope with it. I also have great faith in God which helps me out now, but when I was thinking so much about death I didn't believe in God.
Learn to accept that which you have no control over. Live each day to the fullest. Remember when you die you are going on to the next phase %26amp; it's going to be beautiful! We all have to die unfortunately %26amp; when your numbers called that's it. Make healthy choices %26amp; enjoy as much time on Earth as you are given. See you on the other side!
well i had a fear of death and i couldn't sleep and the only way i got over it was to tell someone u trust and ask for some help don't go through it on your own cause i was depressed for over 5 year's before i told some. But as soon as i did i felt that a lot of presser was of my back and now ya i still think about death a lot but i know that I'm not alone and there's always someone i can talk to.
You might need some professional help. But a book I read was saying that if you want to be sure not to run away because of fear of death one must think about dying every day, as a way of being use to the thought so it would not bother you, if or when the time comes.
You may need counseling to get through this.





Ultimately, we all croak. Logically, I see no reason to fear something that happens to us all. If Death comes for me, however, I shan't go gently into that good night.
i dont know any other way of getting rid of fear except by faith ..hang in there hon
I also have an extreme fear of dying to the point of sometimes experiencing panic. If the physical symptoms of your fear are what is bothering you, you can look into a form of therapy call bio feedback which teaches you to stop fear when it starts and redirect the energy.


As far as dealing with death itself, I don't know how to fix that. It is the greatest unanswered question of humanity, and there is no easy solution, it's just how you deal with the question.


But, think about this, you don't want to wake up one day and realized that you've wasted huge amounts of your life being miserable worrying about what will happen afterwards.
A fear that many people share.


We fear death quite simply because we do not know for certain if there is something else beyond this life.


I don't put 100% into faith, I don't understand people who can.


But although I do fear death, I try to cope by telling myself that death doesn't matter, life does.


To be able to live happily, and to be able to do good things with my life are things I can feel good about. They allow me to be kept me in people's memories. If there is nothing beyond life, then that is the next best thing.


Whenever I feel that panicky feeling in my chest (the way my fear of death manifests itself) I try to get near someone I love, and just feel good about the present.


Also remember that if you were having a stroke, it wouldn't be hard to figure out. You wouldn't have a doubt in your mind, and neither would anyone near you.


Make a conscience decision to think positively. It's up to your to control your thoughts.


Live for today - Good Luck!
the best way to let go of your fear is to confront them, none of us typing on these posts has confronted death so it is easy for us to tell you oh its nothing look i am not scared of dyinn, see i am asking you not to be scared so i am even not scared, yea rite! everyone is scared of death in a concious or subconcious way.





who isnt scared of something which is unseen? its good for you to fear death, you sound like a nice person, its all because you know there is an end. but take it easy on yourself, dont scare yourself to go early.. you know what i mean.. live to live.. dont live to die..
Realize the truth of what you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin