Sunday, December 13, 2009

If i get ride of 6 of the bad credit lines of the 11 posted on my credit report how much will this help my fic?

小redit repair work械d fine to fix my credit. They disputed and removed lots of bad items from my credit report. I used this service - creditreport.fateback.comIf i get ride of 6 of the bad credit lines of the 11 posted on my credit report how much will this help my fic?
This is a difficult thing to predict, as the ratios between your debt, income, and available credit would come into play. If it's critical you know this informaton, you could purchase your credit score from myfico.com, which has tools to let you see how your score would increase or decrease, based on future actions. However, the money might be better spent paying down those bad credit lines.If i get ride of 6 of the bad credit lines of the 11 posted on my credit report how much will this help my fic?
Not too much, but keep chipping away at it.
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin