Sunday, December 13, 2009

Hey does anyone know how to loose baby fat on ur stomach? I have a lot and I want to get ride of!!?

I need help fast!! I am taking every suggestion. Make sure it really works. ThanxHey does anyone know how to loose baby fat on ur stomach? I have a lot and I want to get ride of!!?
lots of sit-ups (crunches).Hey does anyone know how to loose baby fat on ur stomach? I have a lot and I want to get ride of!!?
Eat right (less carbohydrates, more protein), and exercise. Find a personal trainer.
it goes away on its own as u grow up, it'll start going away when ur 16+
LIft the fat baby off your stomach and put it on the bed.
you need to do alot of walking to lose all that weight and do some bike rideing, thanks,-----anglewings,
Drink water but ALWAYS have sliced lemons in it. And have soups with it
The best way is to work out of course... Try cardio, a treadmill works really great and then some crunches. If you're a runner give it about a week running a mile and then do your crunches everyday. The best time to run is in the morning before you eat. If nothing else remember CRUNCH IT!!!! If you're not big on cardio just crunch in the mornings when you wake and before you go to bed also do various forms of crunching. Mix it up a bit.
i sure do!Exersize anyway posibble and dont eat to much sugar and sweets becaus eim a little skinny girl.Trust me girlfriend i should know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin