Sunday, December 13, 2009

How can i get ride of morning sickness? i need good ideas :)?

my advice to you would have to be just try sitting in a room with the tv low.....and watch whats going on or a good movie....





if crackers and toasts works for you, then sorry sweetie, you dont have real morning sickness





also if your nausea is that bad.....and it clears up out of nowhere,,,,,dont trust it , right away you will be hungry and up comes whatever you ate! once you start to feel a little bit better...stay hungry just for a couple hours...to make sure that your sickness has gone away!





good luck!





.How can i get ride of morning sickness? i need good ideas :)?
salty crackers right before you go to bed and rigth when you wake up before you get out of bed.How can i get ride of morning sickness? i need good ideas :)?
Most women get morning sickness because their stomaches are empty and there is nothing to absorb all the extra chemicals/hormones in their bodies. If I were you, I would set your alarm about 2 hours before you need to get up and eat some crackers or something small. Do the samething again when you wake up at your normal time. Be sure to do it before you get out of bed. This along with some sprite should help settle your stomache.
try crackers and a sprite that might help if you can't take any meds
Thalidomide worked well.....
unisom (25 mg tablets) and vitamin B6 (50mg) taken together 3-4 times a day


or


emetrol syrup


or


sea bands


or


phenergan (perscription)
Try Benadryl. Less than 25mg.





My doctor prescribed me an anti-histamine (promethazine), and I took that up until I was 18 weeks pregnant. Then I started taking Benadryl, that's what the pharmacist recommended. And I'm 28 weeks along and everything is going perfectly so far.





Take Benadryl as a last resort if the cracker thing doesn't work out.
try keeping some crackers by your bed and eat a few before u even stand up. that used to help me.hope u feel better.
dont try the ';keep crackers by your bed and eat them before getting up in thr morning'; thing because it doesnt work at all! i tried that for a week straight and it never worked. now i just go downstairs as soon as i start feeling neasous and eat something, whatever i can find but eat something solid first before you drink a liquid and if that doesn't help then my doctor said to keep a can of ginger ale open on your nightstand and drink it right when you wake up, my co-worker said eating ginger snaps worked really good for her and my aunt told me that she found some popsicles that had ginger in them and they really helped so it might just be the ginger? anyway good luck and congratulations!
eating crackers or suck on ice cubes that helps the vomitting it does work i have tried it
2 things have worked for people I know and I am planning on trying them next time I am pregnant.


SuperMom and Tummy Tune-Up.


You can get both of these from


http://www.beeyoutiful.com


I use the Tummy Tune-Up all the time for stomach upset symptoms (works great) and whenever we eat fast food (fast food makes me sick).





I would say, NEVER take benedryl when you are pregnant. I take it for allergies and my Dr. had me stop everytime I was preganant because you should not take antihistemines while pregnant. It has something to do with lung developement. Before you try anything with antihistimines talk to your Dr.
Ginger root in pill or tea form.
Not too much you can do... soda crackers, drive with the windows rolled down in the car, small glass of coke with ice, etc. By the time you find the solution, it will have passed anyway! Congrats!
For nausea and vomiting you can take





-vitamin b6


-ginger


-giner tea


-emetrol (over the counter syrup to settle your stomach
Sierra Mist, saltines, take it easy in the morning. Give yourself time to get up, eat, get over the nausea. Also, I have heard ginger helps a lot. It doesn't last too long, hang in there!!!
Keep some saltines at your bedside and eat one or two while still lying down (before you actually sit up) in the bed each morning.


I also carried saltines around with me all day and nibbled constantly, it seemed to help
lemon drop candy


smell ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin