Saturday, June 26, 2010

I've had stretch marks ever since i was 9,how do i get ride of them?

i plan on gaining weight also.i was'nt overweight when i was 9,more like underweight,i'm 15 now.I've had stretch marks ever since i was 9,how do i get ride of them?
I have had the same problem; none of the things I uesd hekped except for strivectin..it is expensive, it smells awful; it doesnt do wonders but after finishing two bottles, my mom and I saw great improvement...it makes the marks shorter in length and lighter in color..you need to put it on everyday and dont wear anything for 3-4 minutes on the area..tough job but it pays offI've had stretch marks ever since i was 9,how do i get ride of them?
stretch marks can be lightened by a number of gels available even on the net


to avoid further stretch markings, use Vitamin E on areas like shoulders upper arms, thighs ..
You can't. Probably cosemetic surgery at best.





I used to lift weights and have been told vitamin E and cocco butter etc... I have found none to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin