Thursday, June 24, 2010

How ot get ride of a heart burn when your pregnate?

I suffered heartburn my whole pregnancy. You can take Ranitidine in a 75mg tablet. It is an acid reducer and relieves and prevents. It is totally safe and My OBGYN said I could take one a day and it would have no effect on my baby and he was right. My son is four weeks old and very healthy! You can also use Tums or Rolaids too. They are a good source of calcium. But if you are like me they taste bad and only work for an hour. The pills work for 12-24 hours!! Stay away from Prilosec, Not safe for pregnant woman. Hope this helps. If this makes you feel better the day I delivered was the last day I had heartburn!How ot get ride of a heart burn when your pregnate?
apple is good or fruit flavoured antacids like Rennie.How ot get ride of a heart burn when your pregnate?
Gaviscon is completely safe when you're pregnant, you can use it as much as you want.
Rennie is really good.
GIVE BIRTH - trust me, that's the only solution.





The recommended ways are:





Sleep upright (lots of pillows behind you).


Take tums, rennies etc.


Avoid citrus fruits as they make it worse (yeah right, my craving was for satsumas).


Drink lots of milk as calcium dispurses the acid.





Nothing worked for me, but hopefully you will have some success.





Good luck :-)
You cannot rid of it completely -- its the pressure on the tummy and increase in acid-- its one of the pregnancy downsides





Drink milk and take antacids recommended by the pharmacist
My friend thought she had bad heartburn while pregnant, but it turned out it was gallstones. To avoid those attacks, don't eat any fat.
I took gavascon liquid prescribed by my GP, tastes like aniseed..yummy..bet your baby has a lot of hair when you have him/her
gaviscon safe when pregnant gp will prescribe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin