Saturday, June 26, 2010

I need help bad luck follows me around what sould i do to get ride of it?

drop the idea of luck, good or bad. make your own way by making better choices and taking responsibility for what happens.I need help bad luck follows me around what sould i do to get ride of it?
Okay, this answer is not joke.


I was having really bad luck, my mother had cancer, my business was doing very poorly, I was just depressed. Then I found this website http://www.buyluck.net and I bought Good Luck (sounds stupid I know, but I was like, it's only $10). A small time after buying this, my mother called me to tell me that her cancer had disappeared, and the doctors don't know why! Suddenly, I felt a peaceful happy feeling, and since, I have not been depressed, and my business is doing much better! I don't know how this works, but it's truly unbelievable!
  • >windows update
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    itchy skin