Thursday, June 24, 2010

How can i get ride of my leg hair?

without shaving, having chemicals, or laser


something fast to do n easy tooHow can i get ride of my leg hair?
what else is there?


shaving


waxing


creams


laser


sand paper


?How can i get ride of my leg hair?
Uh I don't think there's any other way other than:


Shaving(you could use lotion instead of soap...)


Wax(Ouch)


Veet or chemicals(they usually smell like cat liter)


Teasers?(This would take a lot of time)


Laser(I've never tried it)


Maybe in the future there'll be pills?





sorry I really don't think there's anything else....
have you heard of smooth away? i have never used it but i looked up reviews on it and it said it works great, and its SO easy!





i have been really thinking about using one myself so i have done a good amount of research on it..
Smooth away works pretty nicely, but if you feel your leg it still feels stubbly. Although it looks compleltely smooth. So it isn't as great as the ad says. But it is still nice.
wax? not many options the first perosn pretty much said it all

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin