Saturday, June 26, 2010

I need to get ride of streach marks on my legs asap?

i dont knoe what to do anymore ; [I need to get ride of streach marks on my legs asap?
To make the marks less visible, even out the skin tone of the affected using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'I need to get ride of streach marks on my legs asap?
Well to get rid of them ASAP you will need to get laser surgery.





If you want to diminish the amount the is showing then use butters such as cocoa butter and shea butter to make sure the skin is not dry.
ahhh i have this prob too. dont have a clue what to do. if you get an answer will you email me? thanks =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin