Thursday, June 24, 2010

I am a black women and when i shave under my arms they turn black. how can i get ride of the blackness?

I'm a dark skinned caucasion girl and the same thing happens to me. . . I heard using baking soda or bicarbonate soda works, but I'm not sure. . . You could trie it out ^_^I am a black women and when i shave under my arms they turn black. how can i get ride of the blackness?
I had the same problem


so for one stop SHAVING


i use nair now and dat works really good


than to ligten the dark area use a skin lighter


i use meladerm and it works great!!!I am a black women and when i shave under my arms they turn black. how can i get ride of the blackness?
I'm a very fair-skinned caucasian, and the same thing happens to me. I haven't tried waxing, but some say that works.
stop shaving and use near for hair it a foam in a bottle you just sqeeze out put on and rise off. it is also use on your legs.
Wax your armpits instead of shaving them

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin