Saturday, June 26, 2010

Best way to get ride of acne without using proactive??

please help!Best way to get ride of acne without using proactive??
proactives not that great. i used it but i was unsatisfied


just don't eat too much chocolate and greasy food.


clearsil is good too.


i also like noxemaBest way to get ride of acne without using proactive??
proactive doesn't work for everyone
Austin, go to www.acne.org. Watch the video. I use that method of applying an acne cream to my face, but don't buy their product. I do, in fact, use proactiv, but I only use the Repairing Lotion. I get it on eBay pretty cheaply. Anyway, I use that in place of the acne.org stuff, and it's been great.
go to the doctors and they will prescribe you some medication.
Sometimes you will get bumps on your face that yes do contain pus, but arent really signs of scaring acne. Sometimes you can just get bumps that contain pus that are just from sweating and things like that. I forgot what the real term for them is, but the lady I buy my makeup from gave me this sample of MIRACOL by Merlie Norman. It is AMAZING! Whether or not it works on acne I dunno, but it wouldnt hurt to try.
its a lil nasty but use your URINE.... it works best plus its FREE
A really old cure all is to wash your face with something like Noxema, then swab it down with hydrogen peroxide or rubbing alcohol and then put your face down into a bowl of ice water, which will close the pours of your skin and reduce the amount of oil produced. Keep track of what you are eating to see what sets off an outbreak and stop eating so much of that food.
What you can do is get a cotton ball and every night rub rubbing alcohol on your face...if you dont have rubbing alcohol use hydrogen poroxide...the reason you would use rubbing alcohol is not only it would clean your face..it will make it dryer so that you not only can get rid of the acne..less will appear in the future...make sure you dont do it too often so tha your face wont get TOO dry..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin