Saturday, June 26, 2010

How do you get ride of acne?? : (?

i have acne for 10 year and i tryed every thing i need help so please help me ! people been makeing fun of me and its not fun. so please helpHow do you get ride of acne?? : (?
Dont try proavtiv, neutrogena, clean %26amp; clear or any of those things, they dont work. Believe me i know from experience (tried all f them), go to a dermatologist he or she can help you get something personalized, they can tell you what kind of cleansers, moisturizers and cosmetics they recommend so that the medication that they prescribe. I know about the whole people making fun of you thing i understand but a lot of times people's skin gets worse before it gets better, so dont stop using your medication and hang in there.


GOOD LUCK!!How do you get ride of acne?? : (?
Accutane a Script from a Dermatologist will take care of it,...Accutane is a tough chemical and can cause birth defects so follow the rules.
OMG! Acne for 10 yrs! You seriously need help. Try Proactive. If not, try Neutrogena. If you can't get those zits of your face, SEE A DERMATOLOGIST!! It isn't normal. You want people to stop making fun of you don't you? THEN FOLLOW MY ADVICE!
Go to the dermatologist hun! That's what I did. My acne used to be really really bad. It all started to go away very quick. Now my skin is soft and almost flawless. Good luck, because I know what you are going through. The people that used to say stuff to me have it 5 times worse, so don't worry..it will come back to bite them in the butt.





:)





BTW, I use solodyn, differin, and evoclin.
ive tried proactiv and it worked for me but now i cant afford proactiv so i tried acne free and its the exact same thing and it is working for me so you could try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin