Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do i get ride of my hives.. see details?

i've been to the ER and gotten IVY's of benedryl and prednison, and i've been taking both by mouth for the past couple of days im also on a topical steriod but that doesnt ease the itchiness at all. anybody know any good secrets to get rid of this stuff, im in maui and i cant even go into the sun, its ben 5 days now and im miserable im literaly covered from head to toe HELP!How do i get ride of my hives.. see details?
Try putting on some calamine lotion.





You might also want to buy some CLARITIN anti-histamine pills at the pharmacy. It essentially does the same thing as BENADRYL, but do not take it if you are already taking Benadryl everyday.





Take one pill BEFORE you actually start feeling itchy and get hives. This is called prophylactically taking the medication - meaning you take it to prevent the hives from coming in the first place. DO NOT TAKE MANY AT ONE TIME - just take one as it is indicated on the back of the box.How do i get ride of my hives.. see details?
A corn starch soak in the bath tub will relieve the itch. Use tepid water.
I had alcohol poisoning once and got hives really bad. I got a steriod shot at the ER as well which knocked me out but helped temporarily. I was then put on antibiotics which took care of them in just under a week. They did help, but the side effects sucked (dry mouth, drowsiness, etc.) It's probably going to be a few days, depending on what the cause. In my case, I was probably severely dehydrated but didn't know it. If you can keep yourself cool, your skin wont heat up as much. I'm sorry!
i have been through the same thing u have. i would wake up every day for a year with a case of hives somewhere on my body . the only thing help i went to a skin doctor and found out i was allergic to washing powder in my clothes so now i might break out in hives maybe once in two years. maybe thats what u need to do . good luck!
The heat from a hairdryer. You set it on the highest heat level, blow it onto the affected area until you feel the burn/pain then remove, repeat a couple of times and your itch will be gone for at least a couple of hours. Basically you have to have the pain for the itch to go away.





Try it. You'll be amazed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
itchy skin